YOUR VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
I'd like to introduce myself, I am a Virtual Assistant. I work independently from home, and have made the leap from being employed in an office to working at home. This enables me to work around my family life.
My background has mainly been in organising; from travel management in an international retail company, to managing contracts in an automotive training company, marketing and bookings for a holiday letting company and accounts in a footwear firm. I am highly adaptable with a "can do" attitude and love getting stuck into something new.
I believe there is a need for VAs (Virtual Assistants), the benefits to you are:
• You and your team are so busy, it’s good to have someone else do all the small tasks you just haven't time for.
• You only pay for the time I am working on your task, whether it’s only 1 hour or as many as you require.
• You don't need to find me a desk.
• You would save some of the cost of employing a full time staff member; no need to train or settle me in.
I offer such services as:
• General Admin
• Scheduling / Calendar Management
• Travel Arrangements
• Database Management or Editing
• Data Entry
• Email Management
• Keyword Research
• Processing Online Orders or Refunds
• Creation or Management of Spreadsheets
• Managing Email/Contact Lists
• CV screening / Interview planning
• Meeting/Webinar Planning
• Invoices and Credit Control
• Event Organising / Away Days
Any administrative needs your company may have can be handled; and outsourcing may be the simplest and most cost-efficient way for these needs to be met. Hourly rates, or larger packages can be tailored to your company’s requirements. Please get in touch to see how I can help.